Wednesday, February 13, 2008

John Lennon - FUNNY clips!

Duration: 04:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-27 14:42:18
User: greenspidey
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

john  lennon  beatles  funny  whatever  gets  you  thru  the  day  clips  ringo  starr  paul  mccartney  george  harrison  beatlemania  

Description:

This is a tribute video to the amazing and very funny Mr. John Lennon. So here it is, the very first "Crinsk Dee Night Inc." production, the new company created by me and my cousin Inês! =) Please comment and rate!

Comments

8dazeAweek2 ::: Favorites  2008-02-10 08:53:42

hahahahaha i luv him!!!!! my favorite
__________________________________________________
jvhelhvoff ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 12:29:56

yeah! i've seen hard days night and that scene is really funny:P
__________________________________________________
FoxRS ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 18:09:22

Este john é do melhor!! Parabéns pelo vídeo! :D aqui a "desconhecida cousin mari" é que me falou disto. Vossemecês têm de fazer mais! Porreiro, pá ;) Cumps
__________________________________________________
Lennonstlllives ::: Favorites  2008-01-30 17:37:24

Ha! Yup he was the funniest person I knew. I knew him alright! Anyway at the end (the clip for A Hard Days Night) that was really funny. If you saw the movie then you would know how the Whole thing is. RIP John!
__________________________________________________
Rowen194 ::: Favorites  2008-01-30 15:40:35

0:23 My bff does that same spazzy high kick
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Melody & Believe Again
~ Oscar The Galloping Horse, Episode:1 ~
DW Mugen: Ryu Wants a Rematch with Shadow Dio!
JB on Ellen Follow-Up - 1/22/08 (HQ)
Me, myself, myself, Felicia, and Hannah Montana


 

No comments: