Saturday, January 19, 2008

Re: October '07--- "Something from Nothing" Music Contest

Duration: 05:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-20 12:15:30
User: doedoe181
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

something  from  nothing  music  contest  song  you  keys&strings  doedoe181  

Description:

Hey! :D this is my response for the "Something From Nothing" Music Contest of October 07. What i pretty much did in the song is: well, i stuck to the melody given (or most of the time), i changed a bit of the lyrics here and there (cuz of the piano part) and yeah, i added a piano part to this song :D (which took the longest time... however, i was still able to make it by the deadline). well, hope you like it! oh! and if you want to skip intro, start at 0:39 here are the lyrics (edited): I Don't Love You Anymore With you... and your cold to keep me warm It's hard... to tell the sunshine from the storm How can I come to say to you I don't love you anymore I'd try... but my will is never done I'd cry... but the tears- they never come I cannot come to say I don't love you anymore We smile within a cloudy day- never knowing what's in store You've been with me through all the days You've been with me through more So how can I come to say I don't love you anymore The truth... is that I have nobody else The truth... is that I'm lying to myself with every day I never say I don't love you anymore We smile within a cloudy day- never knowing what's in store You've been with me through all the days You've been with me through more So how can I come to say I don't love you anymore cuz With you... and the end not far apart It's hard... to love a broken heart Soon I'll have to come to say I don't love you anymore I don't love you anymore --------------------------- thanks for watching! i know i didn't win... butit was worth it! :)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

宮沢りえ Miyazawa Rie - Acecook CM
Naruto and gaara hamster dance
I dont think about it- emily osment
GRL @ SIGGRAPH
When You're Gone-Avril Lavigne
Girl dance on wedding
Random Stop-Action Video With Special Effects
Kilcunda-The River
REPTILIAN NEWS - THEY LIVE - WAKE UP
Roc Monee - My Story (ft.Head)
im cheating.
Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston Lip Sync
黄昏(Twilight)
funny hand ppl 2!
Roberto Carlos
9/11 Fraud: David Ray Griffin, Part 2
zanessa 4eva
Counter Strike 1.6 Glitches
Robyn - Should Have Known
Ico- Silent Dream


 

No comments: