Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth-Weeping Lily Meadow Dub

Duration: 02:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-06-16 02:49:17
User: dragonazul85
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

EDIT: Sorry about the sounds in the background, I don't know what that is or why my PS2 makes them during VP, but it happens. It makes me sad =( This is the scene that plays when you choose to send Lucian away to his doom. I was bored, and thought, "HMM, I wonder if I could add the english voices to the Japanese scene from VP-L." This is how it turned out. Let me just say this, they say A LOT more in the original version, so I had to do some crafty editing. This is just for fun, nothing offical, just me playing around trying to see what it will look like once it is finally released.

Comments

No comments: