Monday, November 12, 2007

Revolution

Duration: 02:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-21 06:17:53
User: TDSM8
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I've seen only very few of Akira videos around, but of the few I have seen, they mostly focus of Tetsuo and his anguish while dealing with his power, that eventually consumes him. So, me being me, heard this song (Children of the Revolution) on a TV Ad, and knew I should go a different way. I searched high and low for that song, and ended up buying a triple album by T.Rex just to get my hands on it. And I'm very glad i did. Cos I love the song, and love the Anime. I'm quite proud of this video because its so different to all the others I've made, and I tried a few knew things in it too, that you may or may not notice.

Comments

No comments: